Thursday, October 7, 2010

unstable state

      I am rushing for little, unimportant stuffs.              I am strangled by someone, not sure it is me or the someone whom i hate so.
  I want to break out of this place, but I don't know where to.
                                    I am trapped in the rat race which I always thought I can keep myself out of.
           I want to throw the paper at someone's face but I am not good enough for it.
I want to get to somewhere but I wonder when can I get there, or will I ever get there, with my speed.
                                             I can't draw a clear line between "let go" and "give up"
                            I want to live with pride, I might be just being stupid
                                                                 I am easily irritated, also easily entertained
                                    Still... I am still undefined...

2 comments:

  1. I always keep this in mind,
    "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. [Helen Keller]"

    Life isn't that easy, but it worth living.
    Do not doubt of where you're heading to and do not doubt of your decision and desire. There are things that beyond your control and you have to follow. Do it with pride and self-respect.

    Do what you have to do and do what you like to do once in a while. Keep your dream on.

    There are things that you can compromise. Learn about the aspect of life and the aspect of your desire.

    Always chin up and come and find us soon.
    *hugs*

    Take care and we love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sophea... that's very sweet of you n i miss u guys too. Hope to see you guys in Nov (hope my leaves got approved)

    ReplyDelete