Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Untitled 1st blog

Testing, testing... blog attempt: 1. Ready? Roll!!!

Today is not the 1st day that I ever feeling like starting a blog. If I haven't create an account and start these typing, this is nothing but just another day I feel like to start a blog. Maybe this is what I suppose to do, "Don't always think, think, think; just do, do, do!" (quoted somewhere from "How I Met Your Mother") We are always thinking, but never do. In fact, we always reminding others n ourselves about this theory, but we never put it into action. Fear n laziness, that's all it takes for most of our "un-action". Maybe sometimes we just need a little courage (or lost of sense) to take d step off d cliff.

Now, I am not a good narrator n I am stuck here. Who cares? Maybe I might not even update this blog again. Wahahahaahaha >:)

(p.s: Thx to Christine who provided some info on the spot to start this blog :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment