Thursday, December 24, 2009

25-12-2009

25-12-2009, Christmas Day, which not so Christmas for me so far...

It is 3:26pm 25-12-2009 now.Except this is a public holiday, there is & was nothing I can feel about Christmas now & yesterday. Life just passed on, by a slightly pathetic way.

Maybe it is because I am going to make big changes in life by moving to another environment after 7 yrs in KL? Leaving ppls & habits that I familiar. It was not an easy decision. About 3 months since the decision was made, the sorrows & complex thoughts I had eventually left me merely emptiness & uncertainty. I am not sure what will happen next, I have no idea what to do now. I set up a long term, ambitious plan; because I dunno what I am living for.

Somehow life was not so pathetic for the past few months: I had few bunches of old friends that are still hanging around, 1st job with new colleagues that are nice, a new borned niece that is cute & lovely, family that are close as ever, submitted my not-so-scientific thesis, big vision to boost about, 1st clubbing experience... Life is great! ......Anyway I happen just not in the mood to really appreciate these beauties right now, that's all, bye =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment