Saturday, January 2, 2010

Final Days in KL...

Last few days in WD were not relaxing, in fact, they were more hectic than previous because I need to clear my job b4 leaving. Perhaps such busy life was good so I didn't have much time to think about the fact I am soon leaving this place which I stayed for so many years. So much that I am leaving behind, from my 7-yrs housemate, hometown friends, uni friends, lab friends, till my newly friended coleagues.

Finaly, until d day before i leave, I happened to be available to realize the fact that I would not want to think about - leaving. Why am I even leaving such a place where so much faces I familiar??? I dun know... :(

(...to be continue)

p.s: now is my 1st night @ penang, inside cybercafe now.

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong, you can do this.
    >hugs<

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx kopi. gonna get out n explore today. hope work comes soon to fill my time so i wont be floating.

    ReplyDelete