Friday, October 16, 2009

Moi Birthday

first of all: I hope I din spell the word "moi" wrongly in french (meaning "my"), Sophea?

OK, this is about my early bday celeb with you guys on last Sat @ Sakae Sushi, Sunway. So fast that I am already 26 & spent about 7 yrs at Selangor. And the peoples in the photos below, I had knew them for about 3 yrs, and had uncountable memories since then... The faces seem the same as the day I knew them, but so much had happened on each of us. From struggling together last time, till struggling individually now... (Still struggling, so pathetic =.=) But what I want to say is that, even the good n bad we had together do not return, I hope that we will all still have each other side by side (mentally gua) at now & future. Thanks & love you guys :)

@ Sakae Sunway

Are you ready yet, Sophea...?

This escalator in Sunway suddenly became our favourite shooting spot recently... :P
A nice finish~ Thanks & all the best~

No comments:

Post a Comment