Saturday, October 24, 2009

Still going on...

It's been almost 1 month I commence my 1st job. Somehow I still think I cannot handle a lot of things. Some tasks that were taught I still forgot how to do. And some emails that I have no idea what was it about, yet I was in the mailing loop. I tried to pick up fast but most d time I missed out something when executing tasks alone. Maybe I am not half as good as I though I am. Somehow I am still trying... because I dun think I can conquer d world if I am being stopped at this level...

Anyway, so far the colleagues are nice. And almost entire Dept. knew that I'll be leaving. But it is not really an issue as everyone seems cool & sometimes still joking with it (even my senior). The only 2 things I'd like to complain now are 1st, the separated systems & databases used by diff. dept. are really confusing, & sometimes conflicting. 2nd, the coffee machine is only up n running @ bout 1030am every morning!!! >_< ......I sincerely hope the company will do something bout d 2nd issue soon. T___T

2 comments:

  1. Dropping by to say HELLO Penguin! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was late to response to you hehe.... yeah you're correct... it's "moi"

    ReplyDelete