Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Wedding in Kuantan

I had just went to Yit Wei's wedding at Kuantan last weekend. During Sat morning, while waiting other frens to reach from Penang, I had terrible headache & running-ass... it was so terrible that for 0.5 moment that I was thinking not to go for d trip.... N luckily that was not my final decision n I attended d wedding :)

Instead of attending wedding, this was more like a grand reunion of the MMU gang @ Kuantan. This is d night b4 wedding, where we went for d open house at d bride house. Later that night we had a drink-out night at d rented house - a bottle of 40+% alcohol... mixed with Pepsi & Soda. Too bad we not able to get d bridegroom drunk.
2nd morning, all up and ready to go n get d bride~
The bargains...


DEAL!!
And Finally....

At the very night, it was a poolside wedding dinner @ .......I forgot the hotel name, something starts with "S" at seaside...
Here we are ready to go for dinner... Since it was a poolside dinner, everyone at first said we dun have to wear so formal... N I guess I was d only 1 so innocent to believe such words.... =_="

Here comes d bridegroom & bride~~
Finally married~~~
All d best wishes for 2 of you, YW n BH... Hope you will be happily ever after :)

1 comment: