Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st morning @ Penang

1st morning @ Penang, my new housemates will only be back tomorrow, so I have the all empty new unit for myself currently. And indeed it is kinda EMPTY because the furniture only comes in few days later...

The view of my window is good, seeing d entire Penang bridge from 20 floor height. If will be surely a great 1st morning view; IF I already get over all my sentimental (cowardness) thought to leave KL behind. Still feeling kinda empty, but I can't just lay down & die [1]. So I took my breakfast, & drop by to Cyber Cafe for a while. And after this I am going to explore Penang by myself. Though I forgot my maps in unknown corner inside my unpacked boxes, but... how big can Penang be? [2] Wahahaha...

p.s: So far all ppl I met here are quite friendly, from Nasi Kandar shop server to Cyber Cafe counter guy. And thx to Nam for accompany last night.

(the night later: I drove to few places, Nam's house (Sg Ara), HS's house (Gelugor, USM), Intel, Bus Station, Komtar... skipped Batu Feringgi but missed out the airport & Gurney. Took some photos but not able to upload now. Maybe later. Realising my sadness is not going towards unknown, but it is about leaving out awesome things behind; this relieve me abit because I am not so coward bout unknown somehow :p Anyway still need to keep myself from being too free & think about things yang bukan-bukan.)



[1] Taken from song "I will survive", enjoyed duet this song with you, Su, feels like just yesterday. Oops... it was 2 days ago :p

[2] Sophea, this sounds like what we (with Clement) were saying @ Klang last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment