Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Letter for You

(p.s: Starting new job is getting out of d valley of depression, somehow still like to compose these for you :D)

Just like every ignorant fool in this world, I only realized how important everyone of you is to me all these became merely memory... Somehow glad I still able to appreciate these memories :)

To Pana Lab friends,
You guys are major part of my life for the past 3 yrs. Starting from the "little space" in Pana Lab, the place which were once crowded & merry from daytime to late night. We were so stupid & happy back then. Sleeping King, Tea Time Queen, Anime, Supper King, Korea Frenzy, Japanese Frenzy, Pooh Bear, Penguin, Cat, Dota, Ah Mar, Kopi, Pig, Gay, Pamelo Attack... all these are more than simply weird terms for us. Not to mentioned coutnless parties we had for birthdays, mooncake festival, chinese new year, new year & christmas. Wonder if we had the chance to gather again for such event, just like old time, & being crazy & stupid as we were?

To Housemates,
Since Sophea is considered as Pana Lab friends, this part actually refer to CH & PL la, my 7-yr housemate & his caring gf. Not only housemates, but also my kaki for supper, breakfast, dinner, jogging, hiking, movie, chatting n karaoke. Though sometimes you guys gone for weeks or months, leaving me alone in house, but always remembered to bring food or souvenirs back. Really thx for feeding me all these while :)

To MLK gang,
Basically referring to those had new year eve steamboat together last Thu la. Some of you I knew since Alpha yr, while some are only recent 1,2 yrs. As time passed by, you guys getting married, coupled, go overseas, back from overseas one after one. Just like watching movie of different stages of life, showing right in front of me, starring my friends who was just next to me. Really can feel the rythm of life is playing.

To WD friends,
Perfer to use "friends" instead of "ex-cols". So lucky that my 1st job did not put me in a battle field where everyone trying to kill each other. N thx so much for so supporting of my Herbal Tea. You guys are nice & funny, and some are crazy. Haha. Coffee, Nasi Lemak, Titbits, Cookies, TGIF, Scandals, Rocker, Harasser (-__-''), Fierce girl, Karaoke (only once), photo frame (+ photo)... & most of all, the freaking nice Cheese Cakes (which really surprised & touched me, though I din show much :p), how can i forget?

To Pre-Uni friends,
Sorry but I categorized those I knew b4 Uni in this category, I might have to goes 3 more pages if I want to make really precise categories. Somehow, AP & Irene, ths for d farewell @ Sunway. My ex-wife (u know who u are :p), though u din come, thx too la. WJ who is far at Sweden, now I can feel your loneliness a bit. And those far at South (and some dunno where already), pls always take care.

To family,
I doubt any of you might ever come across this blog. But I just feel moving to Penang made me further away from you guys, also less chance to meet you guys. I will try to come back more & pls always stay healthy & happy...

To Penang friends,
You guys must be really boh song as I am talking like I got no friends at Penang at all. Haha. Somehow my sadness is not about seeing you guys, but leaving these bunch of awesome friends behind. If you were me, you will sure have the same feeling.

Long lists but short letters for every team; maybe that's me, always trying to grab ALL in my hand but never have so big capacity... Till next time :)

1 comment:

  1. You should say from Day time till the dawn breaks hahaha
    believe me, we will if we have the chance hehe
    take good care...

    ReplyDelete