Friday, September 25, 2009

Tell me why~

Actuall what is a blog for? A diary to record what I had done? To share what I am thinking? To share what I am feeling? How do I do if I wanna speak out what I am thinking and feeling, direct and naked, let somebody knows what is in my mind; but at the mean time don't let "somebody" knows what is in my mind?

Maybe if I just ignore the "somebody" then I will not have this problem. IF ONLY I am able to ignore the "somebody"...... I wouldn't be having the troubles and writing this post at all... :(

Tell me why~~~ ......

1 comment:

  1. Blogging doesn't mean to write up a diary or record or whatever you feeling not.
    It could be a social daily life that you've been through and you're grateful to share around even good or bad.

    Some people take it at a different concepts, like you said to express the feeling.

    Just feel in the blank if you would like to, you don't need a reason to do it.

    Happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete