Friday, September 11, 2009

Job?

Being jobless for past 7 months and "interview-less" for past 3 months, out of sudden got 2 interviews in 1 day at 09/09/09 (d special day for a lot of ppl). 1st interview at OYL, Shah Alam, Japan company, lower pay, n will get back to me in 2 weeks if 2nd interview is available. 2nd interview at WD, PJ, better pay than OYL, doing things I not interested in long run (and which I dunno how to doin short run), and urgently need of ppl.

2 days later, which is today. I got the call from headhunter company that WD is interested to hire me. Suddenly I am deep in consideration:
1. I dunno much bout programming (for that job) but I can learn
2. The job scope is routine n seems unattractive in long run
3. I need a job n I need money now
4. Will next job comes if I turn this down? (reminder: no interview for past 3 months)
5. What if I work there 1st then looking for better opportunity at the mean time?

I haven't really make up my mind. The package details should come in Monday. By then, hopefully I can determine what to do for now -.-''

No comments:

Post a Comment