Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The good, the bad, the unknown

Good things:
My sister-in-law had just gave birth to my little niece on 30 Aug. My niece's name is not confirmed yet. My brother n wife wanted to put d name as "Yin3 Xi1" but they wanted to let the fortune teller to check whether the name is suitable or not. (And my brother actually don't remember how to write the "Yin3" in Chinese, that's why my niece's name still remains mystery to all of us.)

Bad things:
As soon as I got back to SK yesterday, I found that my speaker at house were spoiled. Second day, when i got to lab, I found that my PC's hardisk wasn't running.

Unknown:
Continue sending resumes, n Woei Yean offered to help me search for some lobang he might know. Good or bad? I cannot tell, but hope to get a job soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment