Friday, September 4, 2009

there's just something about maple

Yes, our Melsasa had brought back some Maple products from the country of maples, Canada. I tried the maple cookie yesterday. Somehow the maple doesn't taste like what I expected, which I thought it will taste sentimental... I repeat, "SENTIMENTAL". And NO, the maple did not taste this way. Instead, it was a quite sweet, and a little wood taste. And John said this is how maple tastes. So I guess instead of tasting sentimental, the maple tastes... maple =.=

I dunno how I get the idea of "maple = sentimental", Sophea said maybe it is because red maple is connected to autumn. However these are not important... something special then happened last night...

While I was chatting with Bee Eng, the wind from fan is blowing the pages of my book on the table. So I took a 50-cent coin to press on the paper, with d "Wau" (kite) side facing upwards. And suddenly, I wondered why wouldn't the kite fly, as the fan is blowing at it. =.= Of course it took me less than a second to realise the kite is on d coin and it can't fly. But I was still thinking that a kite should fly with wind, and so is THAT kite... -.-''

Moments later, I flipped over the coin, and for the 1st time, I was starring at the Hibiscus for a few seconds. What's wrong with me!?!?!? ><

Is it the maple cookie that bring out my sentimental self? Haha... we will see tonight, since I had maple tea this afternoon. (Yes, from Melsasa too, and again it tasted maple rather than sentimental.)

p.s: Feeling hungry, maybe due to the maple tea just now @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment